We are going to be in Naxos (coming from Santorini) this June and are staying there for 5 nights before heading back to Athens.
We would like to stay on Naxos and explore most of our time there but is there a day trip (possibly another island close by) you recommend? Must-see places, or activities?
And when we finally head back to Athens, what is best: the Blue Star ferry (5.5 hours I think) or a very short plane ride (with Olympian or Aegean)? I am very prone to seasickness and I fear the long boat ride.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arezzo - how much time?
- 2 Easter Week in Italy
- 3 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 8 Which Aran Island??
- 9 New Years in France
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Spain or Portugal
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer