I am going to be flying into CDG Airport and I need to get into Paris. I am planning to buy the Navigo Decouverte but I am also stuck on what zones I should load onto the card. I was also planning to go to Versailles (Zone 4). So, I was wondering, if I should the Navigo Decouverte Zones 1-5 or Zones 1-3 and pay individually for the transport from CDG to Paris and from Paris to Versailles and back???
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 Driving
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 19 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 20 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 21 Poland--where else to go
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 South of France