im planning to do the south west coast path in august (starting in minehead and then as far as my feet will carry me...) im a 21 year-old girl and at the moment it looks like im going on this trip alone. thats actually no problem for me but i wouldnt want to be alone for the whole time, so my question is now: does anyone have experience about how popular/crowded that track is in summer? is it easy to meet people or maybe even make friends? are most of the people walking there older than me?
im happy to hear about your experiences!
p.s. if you have any other advise for me id be happy to!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Greece in end October
- 8 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 15 Favorite London memories
- 16 10 Days in Austria
- 17 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 21 Norte Dame light show!
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Avignon
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 8 months around Europe