I am aware that there are two national parks in Croatia that attract tourists each year; Plitvice and Krka National Parks.
I am starting in Venice on May 12th and from there my plan was to ferry to Pula on May 15th then bus to Rijeka and change buses to Plitvice National Parks. I only want a full day there, then to be on a bus at night towards Split. Is that enough time at Plitvice Park? Are night buses even running?! I only have a couple days to get to Split (I booked a tour departing from Split on May 17th).
***If anyone knows specifics of bus routes to get from Pula to Plitvice and to Split that would be awesome if you could post it here!!
Also, I know that Krka National Park is relatively on the way to Split..... should i make a stop there as well?? Would I even have the time if I need to get to Split by May 17th.
Let me know....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of resident
- 2 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 3 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 7 Driving
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 11 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 16 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 17 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?