I have the 10.30am Nasrid Palaces slot for October 3 (which I will print out at the Corall del Carbon the day before the visit). Now I am trying to figure the best way of covering the complex. Where would you start and where would you finish?
Other variable in the equation are :
☆ 09.00h depart to Alhambra from NH Hotel Victoria by taxi.
☆ ca. 13.30h Lunch at the Parador restaurant
☆ 15.45-18.00h Hammam Al Andalus
Initially, I was hoping for 11.30h Nasrid slot (unfortunately, it was sold out). I was planning to start at the Generalife gardens. Would you still start there or would you start at the Alcazaba with the 10.30 ticket?
09.15 -10.30h Generalife Gardens
ca. 10.45h Enter Nasrid Palace (must enter by 11.00h)
10.45-12.00h Nasrid Palaces
12.00-12.30h Partal Gardens
12.30h - till lunch Alcazaba
13.30h Lunch at the Parador
10.00-10.30h Carlos V (w/ or without museum?)
10.30-11.30h Nasrid Palaces
11.30-12.00h Partal Gardens
12.15-13.15h Generalife Gardens
13.30-Lunch at the Parador
I've seen comments that that Alcazaba requires around 20-30min. So it seems that with the second option, we are stuck in that area from 9.15(ish) to the time we can enter the Nasrid Palaces. Is it a bit wasteful? I know that we could visit Carlos V but I understand that it's not the main highlight of the Alhambra complex.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800: 681: 7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 6 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Greece during Easter week or August
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 London vacation rental agency
Nasrid Palaces at 10.30am -- where would you start your day?