I've been reading so many posts regarding travel between Rome/Naples and Positano and now I'm confused more than ever. We too are traveling in late September and will also be disembarking early in Naples wanting to head to Positano for a few days stay on AC. My question is, can you catch a ferry boat from Naples directly to Positano ? Or do you have to take it somewhere else and connect to Positano...
If the answer is yes, how long would that take under normal circumstances ?
I know there have been many posting about buses, trains and private transportation (which I would probably lean towards if the ferry option is not on the table)
Would someone gives us some insight on the ferry option. Or, possible private transportation services from Naples to Positano
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 2 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 10 Days in Austria
- 5 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Norte Dame light show!
- 8 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Avignon
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 8 months around Europe
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Favorite London memories
- 16 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 17 Ronda or Jerez
- 18 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 19 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 20 two days in rome
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods