My Fiance and I are getting married next week and are planing out honeymoon. We were orriginally planning on going next spring but we may be moving and starting new jobs so Spring may be too soon to put in for time off at the new jobs, That being said we were considering putting a rush on things and going this November. How is the overall experience traveling Europe in November? We would be flying into Naples and training through Venice, Switzerland, Paris and Barcelona (with maybe 1 or two other stops along the way). Basicaly I want to know if it is worth the money for our fist trip to europe and our one and only honeymoon to go in November. Any advice/feedback?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OO AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Transportation in Brittany
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome