Finally all decided and booked.
Me and my partner are coming to Naples in June late at night. So we will stay one of the hotels for a night. The next day we have an apartment book in Praiano for 6 nights.
We will have a day before going to Praiano to explore Naples. However i'd rather do it on our last day as our flight is at night. So i would rather go to Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius. Is it possible to visit both places in one day? If not, is it easy to get to one of these places from Praiano?
What can we do, see, where to eat in Praiano?
Is it worth renting a car? Or motobike?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KYOCERA PRINTER 18OO*68I*72O8 in$tallations CONTACT KYOCERA Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel chat and reflections
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 5 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 9 Advise Needed
- 10 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 11 South of France
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 16 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 19 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 23 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 24 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 25 Scotland ideas