My wife and I have several days off from work on the first week of April and we looking for a new destination. We have a 5 month old baby and for that reason we do are not doing to several eastern European cities we want to visit as we afraid it will be to cold for the baby.
A Cypriot friend of mine recommended me about Nafplio and we intending to come especially from Israel for 3-4 days stay.I have several questions if you don't mind:
1. Is the first week of April is nice time to visit? The weather is nice and everything at the old city is open?
2. Do you think we will have difficulties to travel with a baby at the old city as there are many stairs, etc?
3. The train from Athens is working? What is the best way to get there?
4. We are not looking for lying on the beach but to hang around in a city or a small town, enjoy city landscape and restaurants. Do you believe it is a good destination for us? Is it sounds reasonable to travel from Israel for 3 nights in Nafplio?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self Drive UK tour
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Rail vs. Plane
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Where to See Flamenco
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Arezzo - how much time?
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 2 week May trip with kids
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 24 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 25 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help