Just noticed a 45 Euro charge on our credit card statement from EuropCar sourced to the Rome office where we turned in the car. We rented a car for a couple weeks the first two weeks of April... almost 5 months ago. My initial thought is perhaps we strayed into a ZTL by accident, but wouldn't the charge have been higher? We've rented from them in Italy for several years (always via Auto Europe, and always with the $0 deductible which we pay quite a bit more for), and this is a first. Especially so long after the rental ended. We definitely didn't return the car late - we were early.
Any insight is much appreciated! It's not a biggie, being such a small charge... more of a curiosity! I have no idea how to easily get in touch with the EuropCar Rome office.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 2 MCAFEE INSTALLATION ☎ 1~888~279:0246 ERROR Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎24x7*
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 beware of robbed in Milan
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 17 Which Area in London?
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 23 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Paris November 2017
Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car