I had a wonderful trip to Ireland. My most magical moments were:
1. Walking the streets of Dublin during a rain shower and admiring the colorful umbrellas.
2. Driving by rolling hillsides of various shades of green with sheep dotted across the mountains.
3. Having to stop while cows and lambs crossed the street (now that's my kind of traffic).
4. Being serenading by 3 tipsy Irishmen.
5. The double rainbow in Galway.
6. Experiencing the Cliffs of Moher.
7. Seeing Irish children dance as we hiked the Aran Islands.
8. Dining at the Dunguaire Castle.
9. Watching a bike race in Killarney.
10. Having freshly bake scones and tea on an Irish farm, on a cold and foggy day.
Enjoy Ireland--I sure did!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 family trip to Germany and more
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Trains - website?
- 7 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 8 Paris Apartment
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 13 Milan airport--which one
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 25 St, Goar or Bacharach