I am planning an interrail europe trip with family (5 of us) from beginning of august. We are planning on getting 15 days continuous pass. My plan so far is below:
Day 1: London --> Paris --> Berlin (no stop in paris)
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin --> Munich
Day 4: Munich --> Zurich
Day 5: Zurich
Day 6: Zurich --> Bern
Day 7: Train travel in switz
Day 8: Bern --> Zurich --> Rome (no stop in zurich)
Day 9: Rome
Day 10: Rome --> Venice
Day 11: Venice --> Milan --> Barcelona (no stop in milan)
Day 12: Barcelona
Day 13: Barcelona --> Madrid
Day 14: Madrid --> Paris
Day 15: Paris
Day 16: Paris
Day 17: Paris --> London
I will be using pass for first 15 days. Any suggestions to this plan? The problem I am coming across is that most of these trains require reservations. Some are reasonable prices but the one's in spain and spain to paris are super expensive. I know this is a lot of travel but hopefully its doable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 2 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 5 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 6 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 London vacation rental agency
- 9 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Greece during Easter week or August
- 13 Iceland driving in March
- 14 Northern Spain road trip
- 15 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Where to stay in Naples?
- 21 Driving
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia