I am traveling to Greece with my boyfriend in September. Neither of us have ever been to Greece before, and we dont have alot of time there. We will have 9 full days/nights there (11 including time spent traveling to and from the US). We only want to spend one day in Athens, exploring the museums, and then the rest of our time split between Santorini and Mykonos. Should we split our time evenly, or designate more nights in one specific island. My boyfriend is 28 and I am 25, so we definitally want to spend a night or two enjoying the clubs and night life mykonos has to offer, but also want to relax and soak up all the beautiful senary greece has to offer! Any help would be great. Also we are on a budget but would like to know what areas are best to stay at, close to the beaches and stores. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT BELLSOUTH Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 9 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 14 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal