Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

My Germany Journal is now on my web site!

Jul 7th, 2000, 08:25 AM
Monica

Hello fellow fodorites! I have posted my Germany journal to my travel page. I might later add a few photos like I did with my other journals. But for now I wanted to get it online for those that were interested. Enjoy! http://sites.netscape.net/monicapileggi/travel

Jul 7th, 2000, 09:50 AM
Stacey

Hi Mondica -

Not sure if it's just me... tried to view your Germany journal, but kept getting linked to your France photo's (which were gorgeous, but....)

Jul 7th, 2000, 10:22 AM
Monica

No Stacey, my mistake. Trying to get into my web page now, but the system is soooo slow this afternoon! Try again later! Thanks.

Jul 7th, 2000, 01:26 PM
Diane

WoW, Monica, fantastic photos! I love your web page. See you soon, Diane

Jul 7th, 2000, 01:31 PM
kk

Hi, Monica. Will you let us know please when you get your link corrected to go to your Germany journal. Thanks, kk

Jul 8th, 2000, 04:11 AM
ofelia

Hi. MOnica. Nice site...

I like your night and indoor pictures the way it came out unlike mine. What iso film are you using and do you still use the flash. I understand you are using an Olympus stylus, am i right..

thanks,
ofelia

Jul 8th, 2000, 10:40 AM
Monica

My apologies to everyone who's been trying to get to my Germany journal. I couldn't get onto netscape to correct the error, so I will try again today. It seems that I can access it at work versus my home. I'll be back to work on Tuesday.

Ofelia, I always use 100ASA Kodak film. I used my Canon AE-1 (w/28-70mm lens)for all of my photographs with the exception of the night photos and some indoor photos (like inside the Roman baths and inside the hotel rooms), which I used the Olympus Stylus Epic (fixed 35mm).

Jul 8th, 2000, 07:37 PM
dan woodlief

I too am looking forward to reading the Germany travelogue. Please be patient with Monica, as you seem to be. I am building a Web site on Netscape now too, and that site (Netscape) is a real pain in the butt to bring up sometimes. In fact, my patience is wearing thin with it.

Jul 8th, 2000, 07:57 PM
Monica

Dan, I'm getting tired of netscape!!! I have been on line for 45 minutes trying to get to my web site. It's driving me nuts. I hope I don't have to wait till Tuesday to get to work to correct my web page! I received an email from someone reviewing my web page stating that it took forever to load the photos. I found out from a friend yesterday that I am scanning them into the computer at a too high of dpi. So, I'll have to re-do all my photos, or at least 1/2 of them so that the pages load faster. Now back to trying again to get to my web page! Thanks everyone for being patient!!!!