This is my first post on Fodor, but I have been lurking around long enough. I and another family member just recently went on a 3 week trip in Europe. We visited Rome, Florence, Venice and Paris, which was the trip of our lifetime. I was such a dork that before I went, I researched so much about everything on everywhere that my eyes almost bled, haha. But the efforts really paid off. I really have fodors, trip advisor, google and all the travelers who have taken time to write a review to thank for. Since coming back, I have started (though slowly) reviewing every city, restaurant and place that I went to so as to help fellow travelers. I have also started writing in details about my trip to each city, which is surprisingly enjoyable. Rome came first, obviously since it was our first destination. Here is the link:
I hope with some pictures, videos and very lengthy text (haha), it will be marginally helpful to future travelers. Rome truly is a magical place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The World's Greatest Churches
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 paris to london- day trip
- 12 10 days in Portugal
- 13 My France Vacation
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 21 Driving
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 25 London vacation rental agency