My and my gf both 25 years old from asia am heading into the cold winter of Europe end of January 2017. I know it's gonna be cold but it's the only dates me and my girlfriend can take a month off from work. So here goes!
Amsterdam 3 nights
Berlin 2 nights
Prague 4 nights
Budapest 4 nights
Vienna 4 nights
Salzburg 3 nights
Venice 3 nights
Munich 3 nights
...Fly home from munich
Can anyone advice me where i should add or remove? Berlin is like a stopover towards Prague and Venice i added that in because it's near to Salzburg. Other than that is this doable or should i change it? I've never been to europe and i'm interested in castles and history as well as the beautiful view! Also it'll be in cold February so i'm not sure what is exactly possible to do in some cities. I would like to go skiing as well but am not sure where is exactly affordable from my list of counties. I need all the help! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Best Greek Island
- 9 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 14 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 15 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 16 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 24 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 25 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017