Notices

MXP to LIN - HELP!!!!!

May 8th, 2015, 04:54 PM
Original Poster

MXP to LIN - HELP!!!!!

i just received a call that my May 15 flight from MXP to Naples has been canceled and i have been rebooked on a flight out of LIN. we have a nonrefundable room near MXP. the flight was scheduled for 7:00. there is a hotel shuttle to MXP. then i see that there is a shuttle from MXP to LIN. it takes aobut 90 minutes. i'm not sure if the transfer is doable. any ideas? about 55 miles from hotel to LIN so a taxi would be very expensive. and it thought that all was set for this trip but things are never written in stone in travel.

thanks
May 8th, 2015, 04:57 PM

You haven't really made things clear. You are flying from LIN on what date at what time? What is the name of the hotel you booked?
May 8th, 2015, 05:32 PM

When an airline cancels a flight and rebooks you on another flight, it's my understanding that you need not accept that rebooking as final. I'd contact the airline, tell them the new flight is unacceptable and to put you on a flight from MXP, as close to your original flight time as possible, on another airline if necessary. I believe airline rules require that they do it.

Search this Thread