Music for Travel*

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 06:56 AM
Judy

Music for Travel*

For all those music nuts like me, Atlanta is having it's world famous Music Midtown (musicmidtown.com)festival May 4-6. Some featured performers Bob Dylan, Kansas, Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang among others. Hope you are fixin to "travel" to Atlanta. Y'all come down, Judy

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 10:57 AM
Laura

Are you serious? Maybe that is considered top notch entertainment in Atlanta, which doesn't say much for the city, but Kool and the Gang is not exactly worth traveling anywhere to see, nor Kansas or Cheap Trick. I thought all these groups were long gone, dead and buried. I think some posts have gotten switched between boards the last few days as I saw some Europe ones in the US, but if you posted this in Europe intentionally, I'd suggest you re-think the idea that you should post whatever you feel like wherever you want. It seems you deliberately hid the content of your post from the title, also, so people who were not interested in US or Atlanta posts could have avoided opening it which is rather inconsiderate of you; if you had least put the correct content in the title, it would not be so irritating.

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 11:19 AM
Judy

Laura. Lighten up already! I didn't know "you" would take this so seriously. We did not take our prozac today did we? And who made you the keeper of the truth anyway? Oh, and by the way, have a nice day! Judy

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 11:37 AM
lori

Relax Laura. We can always choose what we want to read but longwinded bitch-fests are way more irritating than posts we don't agree with.

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 11:45 AM
Danna

I love Kool & the Gang... Can't get enough of that Funky stuff... ladidahdidee, ladidahdidah!!!

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 11:54 AM
Buyer

Did I miss something? Since when is Atlanta in "Europe"???

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 01:10 PM
Judy

No Buyer, but maybe our dear fodorites from Europe would like to attend. You never know???? That would be travel matter, yes?
It is great fun, the beer is cold and there a great variety of music for
35$ for 3 days.....not too shabby IMVHO, Judy