During our late April 2016 visit to Austria we have two days for Vienna. We want to go to a concert preferably orchestral more than singing (probably the palace one?) and for the rest apart from the palace and its gardens we just want to stroll around, enjoy the cafe scenes and street food. Not really worried about museums or being indoors. Please advise whether we would should make the visit Sat/Sun or Wed/Thurs? This would mean we would go to a concert on the Saturday or Wednesday night. Wondering if Saturdays are more crowded but have read that the markets outside the church on Sundays is good for street food -will there be sausage stalls (hubby's favourite) during the week. Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected]:844:3O7:279O PASSWORD RESET FACEBOOK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany