museum passes paris

Sep 27th, 1998, 12:16 AM
michael neville

museum passes paris

How much, in francs, are the museum passes and which monuments are covered by the pass

Sep 27th, 1998, 02:19 PM
anne

One day - 80f, 3 consecutive days - 160f, 5 consec. days - 240f. Included sights: Louvre, Orsay, Sainte-Chapelle, Arc de Triomphe, Army Museum and Napoleon's Tomb, Pompidou Gallery, Carnavalet, Conciergerie, Sewer Tour, Cluny Museum, Notr-Dame towers and crypt, L'Orangerie, Picasso Museum, Rodin Museum, elevator to top of Grand Arche de La Defense, Palace of Versailles, Grand Trianon, Chateau Chantilly.

Sep 27th, 1998, 02:23 PM
Marcia

I just happened to have all the trip stuff out to sort it for scrapbook, circular file, etc. The paris museum passes cover 70 monuments and museums. I think the only one we went to that was not covered was the Marmatton (Late Monet and related materials) which is a private foundation, the Eiffel Tower, which is a commercial operation. We got a 3 day pass for a 5 day stay, and just kind of bunched things up. I think we figured if you went to at least 2 monuments/museums per day you broke even. Plus, you get to jump the line. You can buy 1 day, 2 day - up to 5 day passes I think. You buy them in the metro. It was a good deal, and came with the best little credit-card size fold out brochure - no need to carry a guide book. That alone was worth the cost!
They have a website: www.intermusees.com

Search this Thread