We have reservations for the 7pm show on 17 Sep. We have heard that the show is quite good but the room is small.
How early would you recommend we arrive to ensure a good seat?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL पागल 1:855:843:8475 Installation Err0r CONTACT SBCGLOBAL24by7
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 8 1st time to Europe
- 9 My trip to Prague
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Which Aran Island??
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 14 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 15 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 New Years in France
- 20 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 21 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 22 Rome Hotel
- 23 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train