I am considering buying a combo ticket on line for the Musee d'orsay and Musee Oranangerie before leaving on our trip.
We will need two adult tickets and I have two children - age 9yrs and 11yrs.
It seems admission is free for under 26years at the Musee d'Orsay - so I assume they do not need tickets.
Does anyone know if this is also true at the Musee de l'orangerie?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 4 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 16 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 19 Scotland ideas
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights