I am travelling to Germany with one other person for the first time (neither of us have ever been!) and are going for 9 days in February (13th-21st). We have decided on Munich because of the landscapes and activities it offers. We are interested in outdoor activities.. such as walks, hikes, bike rides, amazing views/sights! We do not want to ski however we would be interested sledding or snow trekking. We also loveeee food and beer enjoy experiencing the culture through its cuisine!! We are interested in seeing small beautiful towns with lots of character and history.
We will be flying into Munich and would like some advice on things to do, places to eat and places to go in the city. Also we would like to maybe take day trips to see some towns, or experience activities like the ones stated above (great views, walks, or snow fun, etc). Staying in Munich for a few days and then leaving to travel surrounding areas for several days is also an option. Anything! We would love adventure and culture. Advice??? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT sbaba!
- 2 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Spain in 2018
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 7 Rome Hotel
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 16 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 17 Rent in Rome
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 New Years in France
- 24 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 25 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena