We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 5 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Iceland driving in March
- 8 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 9 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 ICELAND in February
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 10 days in Portugal
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland