I'm new to the forum - so here goes.
I need to choose one stop en route to Prague from Paris next July.
I can stay 3-4 days. I am considering either Munich or Zurich,
but am open to suggestions.
I will be travelling by train, ideally night trains.
I like walking a city, discovering its neighborhoods, markets, fairs, and anything artsy.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 4 Dubrovnik
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 7 Family vacation
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 14 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 which language school in Italy?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Driving
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!