I have a choice to stay for three days either in Munich or Innsbruck. We are travelling with kids aged 11,8 and 7. What should we choose. We wants to go for one day to alps for our kids to play with snow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 17 family trip to Germany and more
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Packing Champagne
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 Milan airport--which one
- 23 two days in Nice
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!