We will be visiting Germany for 2 weeks coming December, and we have 6 nights in Munich, so practically 5 full days. I was thinking of spending 2 (plus half day on arrival from Nuremberg) days going around Munich, and then 3 days doing some day trips, either on my own using trains or a group tour. Which of these is best especially during December:
Neuschwanstein & Linderhof (group tour)
Garmisch-Partenkirchen (using trains)
Augsburg (using trains)
Regensburg (using trains)
...any other suggestions?
We like history, cities, architecture, and nice scenery.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24*7v
- 2 10 days in europe
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Paris November 2017