My husband and I are flying RT to Munich from 12/25-12/31. We definitely want to explore Munich and neuschwanstein and are currently looking to add another destination or two. We are thinking about Salzburg, and then adding Vienna or Prague. Any suggestions? We are in our 20's and move quickly, trying to take in as much as possible without spending the whole trip traveling. We just want to explore parts of Europe at Christmas time and see what the cities have to offer.
Here is a rough itinerary:
12/25: land in Munich at 8:00a.m.; explore the city
12/27: train to Salzburg; stay in Salzburg
12/28: train to Vienna or Prague
12/29: Vienna or Prague
12/31: Fly home
I know Vienna is more on the way than Prague, but if Prague is superior to Vienna, we can adjust our schedule.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 beware of robbed in Milan
- 15 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring