hi everyone.we have 4 days in all and places we want to explore are munich,fussen and rothenberg.should we stay in munich and make day trips or stay at diff. places.our next destination is prague.also want to know about nuremberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo passworld reset 1888:260:2909 contact tec*h supporttt by baba!
- 2 पड़ाका All mail ☎1800 681 7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL EMAIL Tec*H
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 7 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 11 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 17 Rent in Rome
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Rome Hotel
- 20 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 25 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select