I would need some help here.
It will be my first trip to Munich. I would like to know which will be the places that is accessible to stay in. What are the places that we must visit?
I will also be leaving for Paris after my stay Munich. Which high speed train services will be good?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Email ! Alerts Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~482 3831
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 5 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 6 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 7 10 days in Portugal
- 8 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 9 Driving
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 15 My France Vacation
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Greece during Easter week or August
- 19 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 24 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona