My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OFFICE [email protected] renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18448533131 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Easter Week in Italy
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 5 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 6 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 7 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 Moscow Hotels
- 12 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Airport Transfer
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Dublin to Donegal
- 17 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 18 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 21 Barcelona tour option help please
- 22 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 23 New Years in France
- 24 Which Aran Island??
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens