We are a family of 3 adults, basically would like to do some sight-seeing. We will have 2 days in Lucerne in June, and plan to spend the first day going up to a mountain. Since it is a Monday and the museums would be closed, otherwise would have a bit more flexibility in choosing 1 of the 2 days. We probably would start around noon (coming from Basel). Should we go to Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Rigi? Our itinerary is pretty much fixed with all the hotels booked. If it rains, is it still worthwhile to go just to experience the cogwheel train and cable car? Or, would it be too miserable and should just stay in Lucerne if it rains?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Venice Trip?
- 2 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.