Since I am planning to see things which is a whole new experience. I was wondering if visiting Mount Vesuvius worth it? If yes, is it easily accessible with a kid (2 year)?
I was also wondering since our arrival city would be rome, is it possible to go on a trip from rome directly and then return back later during the evening?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Readmore<>@@<>http://supplement4order.com/vital-force-enduromax/
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 17 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Current plan for March trip
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select