I have a day and a half in Siracusa/Catania. I arrive at Siracusa for some work. But then have a day and a half before going to Munich by an evening flight from Catania.
I have my 7 year old son with me. He wants to see Mount Etna.
What's the ideal thing to do?
* Should I move to Catania from Siracusa for a day? Is there a recommended hotel so that I can see Mt Etna as well.
* Take the Circumetnea train to Etna and back for a whole day?
* What can I do for the following day not to adventurous (worried about missing flight) which starts a chain of flight connections. Is there a half day boat/beach stuff to do? Anything else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 3 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 4 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Moscow Hotels
- 10 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Airport Transfer
- 13 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 14 Dublin to Donegal
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 Barcelona tour option help please
- 20 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 Easter Week in Italy