Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Motorstars: Tours to Ferrari gallery, Lamberghini factory, etc

Old Feb 25th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is anyone familiar with this company that does tours from Bologna to the places mentioned above, as well as t Ducati factory, Masterati, etc. The cost is about 84 euros for a full day tour. Wondering if anhyone has experience with this company. Thanks.
Old Feb 27th, 2006, 05:58 AM
Original Poster

anyone?
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 04:22 PM
Original Poster

Topping this one last time....
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 05:09 PM

http://www.wata.net/wata/Produit_pri...39777&ref=1194

THE LAND OF MOTORS
You will be introduced by an expert guide to a place where some of the world's most beautiful machinery has been created.
This Land is in Emilia Romagna Area, just a few kilometres around the cities of Bologna and Modena.

Departure by private motor coaches to Sant’Agata Bolognese for the visit of the Lamborghini factory. Time at for shopping in the Lamborghini store. After the visit proceed to Modena and visit of a famous Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Producer followed by aperitif and tasting. Lunch will be served in a exclusive restaurant in Modena area and will be at based on local specialities. In the afternoon visit of the Ferrari Gallery in Maranello and the Ducati factory and museum!!!
In the afternoon there is the possibility to organize a team building activity: a MINIGRANDPRIX!!! The activity might be organized in a Go-Kart Race Track near Modena and will consist of a series of free trails followed by a MINIGRANDPRIX

POSSIBILITY TO ORGANIZE VISITS TO FACTORIES COLLECTIONS and PRIVATE COLLECTIONS : LAMBORGHINI, FERRARI, MASERATI, DE TOMASO, MINARDI

Old Mar 1st, 2006, 06:12 PM

I hope I'm not giving you a completely bum steer, but I think I saw these tours discussed one time on the Slow Travel website. They have a message board, so you might ask over there.
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 03:29 PM

Highly recommended!
I friend of mine know MOTORSTARS, previously employed in racing departments like Ferrari F1, Toyota F1 and Lamborghini propose tours in collaboration with travel agency in Maranello called MARANELVIAGGI.
They're the best in the area offering you full service that included also hotel pick up and drop off.
On the website they also got a feedback section and people looks very happy about it.
Anyway, this is the link www.motorstars.org