Have been studying Italian for a while and thinking of studying at Italian language school in Urbania for 2 weeks. Considering a homestay with family to enhance my language skills. Husband does not study the language but thinking of joining me and doing his own thing for a couple of weeks during the mornings while I would be attending school.
He would like to do short tours in vicinity by motorbike. Any recommendations of companies that would hire motorbikes on daily or weekly basis? Any Fodorites have experience of renting motorbikes in Italy??
He has motorbike experience and this would be our 4th trip to Italy so having visited some of Italy's " big ticket items" previously, we'd now like to experience more out of the way places-
Also anyone done a homestay with family, especially as a couple?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche Research Help
- 2 Help with Venice Trip?
- 3 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 4 10 Days in Austria
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 9 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Greece in end October
- 13 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.