We planned on spending a night in Mostar but due to bus scheudle issues we are axing that for a tour. Amico tours has a tour from 8am -8pm to Mostar and Medugorje. The itinerary is as follows:
Neum (shopping), Mogorjelo (old roman town 1 cent.), Kravice waterfall, Medjugorje (pilgrimage place), Mostar (city tour), old monastery Zitomislici, and Turkish town Pocitelj from 15ct.
Now we would love to see Pocitelj that is a big bonus.....but all in all this sounds like A LOT to do in one day. Has anyone taken this tour or one similar? I am imagining being shuffled on and off the bus with no time to wander on our own. How big is Mostar - would we just feel completely jipped to only have a small amount ot time there or time with a guide only?
The transportation problem we are having is going from Dubrovnik to Mostar to Montenegro without the leg down to Budva taking all day. I'm generally happy to do a day tour here and there -it relaxing to not have to paln everything and arrange transport etc...still. I wonder if we should go further out of our way to spend more time in Mostar. This is a public transport trip only - we will not rent a car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European honeymoon help needed
- 2 Portugal
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 15 Browsing Barcelona
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna