Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > “Most suitable travel card for my situation plz!”
Notices

“Most suitable travel card for my situation plz!”

Jul 22nd, 2015, 06:45 AM
Original Poster

“Most suitable travel card for my situation plz!”

Hello. So we're a famy of 7, ( my parents, and us siblings aged 17, 16, 10, 8 and 2), and we'll be biding Switzerland from August 3 to August 7. Our trip is arranged through a travel agency so everything else is under their control but we have 2 days at leisure in zurich (aug 4 & 7)and one day at leisure in interlaken (aug 6, where we plan to take a cruise on river thun). We were hoping to use the bus from zurich to get to the Rhine falls and maybe enjoy a cruise there too. Considering our number and our plans, please suggest was pass would be most economical to us and whether each member of our family should buy one or is there some family pass we could avail? Oh and just to make thing clear, the trip from zurich to interlaken is not paid by us, the agency has that in control. All details on the best option for us are really appreciated! I've searched a lot myself but I can't seem to get something in our budget! Thanks in advance for any help really looking forward to hearing on a solution on my problem!

Search this Thread