Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Europe (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/)
-   -   Most attractive Fodorites (https://www.fodors.com/community/europe/most-attractive-fodorites-149763/)

try Jan 28th, 2002 11:17 AM

Most attractive Fodorites

I'm only 25 and still a bit immature, so ignore this if you feel the need.<BR><BR>The most attractive female fodorites in my opinion are Dina a.k.a. "the costume goddess". Has a very nice thing going on.<BR><BR>Monica comes in second. <BR><BR>Any other opinions?

shallowhal Jan 28th, 2002 11:21 AM

I have a feeling the Travel Gods of Fodor will NOT appreciate the theme of this thread.

try Jan 28th, 2002 11:27 AM

probably not, but what the heck.<BR><BR>Maybe if I rephrase...Most attractive Fodorites who TRAVEL and the places they TRAVEL?

of Jan 28th, 2002 12:56 PM

Don't tell me none of you have thought about this!!! Live a little

LA Woman Jan 28th, 2002 01:00 PM

I for one am attractive. I am blond, 5'3", medium weight, physically fit, with green eyes. I dress only in black and white. I have traveled over most of Europe and parts of Asia. Love music and poetry read aloud. <BR><BR>And you?

c Jan 28th, 2002 01:08 PM

The most attractive Fodorites are the ones who always have a sense of humor, who always want to help, who never get involved in the ugly debates/arguments.The ones who will get silly and talk about something even if it isn't exactly travel related, because it is fun~

NY MAN Jan 28th, 2002 01:12 PM

Hey LA woman!!! <BR>whats goin' on sugarcakes?<BR>I'm 5'9" weigh 295 lbs. with dark eyes, dark hair and work in the construction biz. I only wear silk, tiger-stripe, thongs.<BR>I read poetry out loud all the time<BR><BR>I do not like green eggs and ham<BR>I do not like them Sam i am<BR><BR>how bout an add. LA woman

Capo Jan 28th, 2002 01:15 PM

c, very well said!

Dina Jan 28th, 2002 01:22 PM

Dina deserves the award for most skillful use of digital image editing technology.

LA Woman Jan 28th, 2002 01:29 PM

NY Man, do you wear your tiger stripe thongs with your construction boots and hard hat? Let me think about it.

NYMAN Jan 28th, 2002 01:31 PM

and matching bowtie

LA Woman Jan 28th, 2002 02:21 PM

I have never dated a man with a bowtie. I am still thinking.

Another LA Woman Jan 28th, 2002 02:35 PM

A construction worker with a thong? If you aren't apart of The Village People, come on over!

NY MAN Jan 28th, 2002 02:47 PM

MACHO MACHO MAN

LA Woman Jan 28th, 2002 03:06 PM

OK, it is a date, meet me at the Hollywood YMCA!

NY MAN Jan 28th, 2002 03:32 PM

sorry its the london YWCA<BR><BR>16 clumsy and shy <BR>i went to london and i <BR>i booked myself in at the Y<BR>WCA<BR><BR>Said i like it here can i stay<BR>i like it here can i stay

Man Jan 29th, 2002 04:49 AM

Since my reply to this post was taken off, I need to post my feeling again. While I do agree with the OP and that Dina does "have a very nice thing going on!"<BR><BR>My vote still goes to Beth! What is not to like about her? Pretty! Spunky! A love for travel. I just have a feeling that no matter where you are with her or what you are doing, she is going to make it fun! I can just imagine being in London and having it rain for days straight.., however I'm sure Beth would make it the best vacation ever. The places you would go and the things you would see. <BR><BR>Beth gets my vote!

Shain Jan 29th, 2002 04:59 AM

Hi try,<BR>... I got 100% with C's post.<BR>Shain/Germany/D&uuml;sseldorf

Man Jan 29th, 2002 07:45 AM

Topping for Beth!

ja Jan 30th, 2002 04:49 PM

As usual, c has gone right to the heart of the matter, and pointed out what's most important. I agree with c.<BR>ja