I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubrovnik
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 4 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 11 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 12 Help with Venice Trip?
- 13 Norte Dame light show!
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 16 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 17 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 18 10 Days in Austria
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Greece in end October
- 21 Champagne Tours
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna