I plan to start from Interlaken in the morning and plan to catch a train to Paris on the same evening around 6pm. Now I have 2 itineraries in ind and need your suggestions on if it's doable or which is better.
1) Catch GoldenPass train 9am from Interlaken and go to Montreux. Keep the Lugage in the Station luggage room and explore the castle Chillon and lakeside promenade in Montreux and catch an 6:30pm train to Paris from Lausanne.
2) Start from Interlaken in the morning and go to Bern or Basel or both and explore the city. After that catch the evening train from Basel to Paris.
I was more interested in option 1 but was concerned about where will I keep the luggage and if it's doable. I will reach Paris around 10:30pm in both the cases above. I hope it will not be a problem getting a taxi and reaching the hotel at that hour?
Thanks for your inputs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 4 Best Greek Island
- 5 5 days in Andalusia
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 9 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 10 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 11 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 14 Driving
- 15 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 16 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Change of resident
- 19 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 25 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018