I am planning a trip with Mum and we are trying to book transportation from Montpellier (or any city within a few hours drive) to either Bologna or Venice. I have tried trains, rental cars and flights and the cheapest option I have found is a easyjet flight from Lyon to Venice for 100euro
Is this reasonable? Are there any sneaky options that I don't know about like renting a car to the French border, walking over the boarder to Italy and renting another car? Any budget sites you can recommend?
Thanks so much for your help, we are looking at travelling on the 30th April or 1st/2nd May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 6 Where to stay in Naples?
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Best Greek Island
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy