I'll be traveling to Paris in a few days (train in, so no worries there). I've been before, but not for a while (and not outside of central Paris) and I don't speak the language very well.
When I travel out, I'll be going from CDG. I'll be in an apartment, so no hotel to arrange a cab. I'm somewhat tempted to take the train from Gare du Nord but since it will be a Sunday and I will have a few bags, I may just want to cab it despite the expense (which I understand to be in the area of 45 euros).
If a taxi is most convenient, what is the best way to go about getting a cab in the area? I'm a little hesitant about attempting to book one beforehand with my patchy language skills (at best). Walk down to Gare du Nord and find one there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Christmas Markets 2017
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Budget trip
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 7 Driving
- 8 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Algarve Town Selection
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 paris to london- day trip
- 13 Browsing Barcelona
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 24 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help