I'm heading to Rome for just under three months and staying with a host family about halfway between Monteverde Vecchio and Monteverde Nuovo. I'm wondering if there's anything I should know about the area in general and if there are any good spots to rest or hang out and any landmarks worth visiting. I'm sure my host family will have plenty of suggestions, but I thought it was worth a shot on here as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL password 1800:681:7208 CONTACT AOL mTech 24/7 sbaba!
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Where to get Quality Medical Mari-Jane
- 9 1st time to Europe
- 10 My trip to Prague
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Which Aran Island??
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 15 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 19 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Rome Hotel
- 24 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 25 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!