We are seven persons that are going to walk in Durmitor near Zabljak in july.
We would like to sleep overnight in the mountains, like in a hut in skrepulj poljana or Lokvice. As we know there is zero comfort in these huts we would like to know if it is a good idea to sleep in these huts? Is the roof immune to rain? Or should we sleep with our tents in these huts? Or maybe it is too cold in the night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 paris to london- day trip
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 10 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Naples?
- 16 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 European honeymoon help needed
- 19 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg