Is there anyone that had done the 1 day rafting trip to tara river from Kotor or Dubrovnik. There is not alot of info out there. Is it worth the total 6 hours of driving 3 there and back? Is the scenery on the drive and the rafting trip amazing? We would be there in July so we know the rapids are smaller than it would be more to see the scenery and interior.
I also see that companies like Miro-tara and Summit tours do the 1 day tour on the upper part of the river by the bridge starting at Splaviste
Most other companies like Active travel do the 1 day tour of the lower part of the river starting at Brstanovica to scepan Polje.
Has anyone rafted the whole river and which part did you enjoy mos as far as scenery etc. if we only have time for 1 day tour?
Alos instead of being picked up by a tour company we were thinking of driving in the AM ourselves from Dubrovnik and returning after to Kotor. Than we could stop at the bridge above the canyon etc on our own before leaving, Does any one advise against this for some reason?
thank you for any advice you might be able to give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 2 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 10 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 11 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 12 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 Tips for first trip to UK
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 17 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 25 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday