We are bringing our car home from Mallorca in April (shes a Mustang!) and as a one off gesture we are coming home via Monte Carlo, and want to travel through Germany (it might be something to do with the Autobahns!) and catch the Zeebrugge to Hull ferry. All ferries are booked (and the night in MC)
i have a lot of questions and hope you could fill in the blanks.
What will the roads be like in Switzerland in April?
Does anyone have a route they could tell us from MC to Zeebrugge via Germany?
We dont even know the best route through Italy!
Can we buy the Swiss Vignette on the day - or does this have to be bought earlier?
If you have ANY information (good or bad ) we would love some feedback.
many thanks in anticipation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 3 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 25 Paris November 2017