Reload this Page >

MONT ST MICHEL--our recent stay there

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10th, 1999, 10:53 PM
Renee

Just returned from two nights on Mont St. Michel. If I can answer any questions, please e-mail: <BR>[email protected] <BR>

Old Jun 11th, 1999, 08:36 AM
Dave

Renee, <BR> <BR>Details, please! Was it expensive? Are there cool things for kids/teenagers to see and do? Tourist scams/traps/crime areas to avoid? Language problem(s)? Did you drive from Paris, etc.? How much did your (form of) transportation cost, in total? Good restaraunts? Do they have good souveniers anywhere there? Details, details, details...please? Thanks much! <BR> <BR>cdc

Old Jun 11th, 1999, 09:29 AM
graziella

Hello Renee, I went there only once and thought it was too, too crowded... the monastery is fascinating, and the whole set up, but how was it crowd wise, where did you stay, ....where did you eat, good not terribly touristic...Thanks, I would like to come back but the idea of so many tourists makes me a little ...

Old Jun 12th, 1999, 05:03 PM
Kim

I am hoping to visit the Mont St. Michel this July and plan on staying in a hostel in Pontorson and taking a bus to the Mont St. Michel. Does this sound like it will work? Which route did you take to get there, car/train..? <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old Jun 13th, 1999, 10:48 PM
Renee

I am working on a long response...please <BR>e-mail your questions and I'll respond as soon as possible.

Old Jun 14th, 1999, 04:46 AM
debbie

Thanks, Renee. Waiting to hear from my e-mail sent, ophs, it's gone! I know I wrote one to you, last week. Did you receive it and perhaps I inadvertently deleted it? If not, I asked where you stayed and what you did at night- if you saw the sound & light show. Thank you for sending me a reply when you've got it! <BR>-Debbie

Old Jun 14th, 1999, 10:42 PM
Renee

ATT: [email protected] <BR>I TRIED TO E-MAIL MY MONT ST MICHEL REPORT TO YOU BUT THE ADDRESS WOULD NOT GO THROUGH. PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I'LL FORWARD MY REPORT.

Old Jun 15th, 1999, 11:09 PM
martha

we are off to France on the 24th. Mont St Michel is a planned trip from Paris. Would you please e-mail me a copy of your report? It sounds very interesting. Thanks.