I'm traveling from the U.S. to Ireland and use Verizon for all wireless devices. I'm pretty sure Verizon will not work there and I would appreciate any advice regarding purchasing a mobile while I'm there. Should I wait to purchase a phone upon arrival or pick one up here in the states. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Driving
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 9 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 12 Poland--where else to go
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 5 days in Andalusia
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 South of France
- 17 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 20 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 21 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 22 Shall we Gdansk?
- 23 Help with Spain itinerary
- 24 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help