Minori: Advice and Info

Apr 18th, 2006, 06:17 AM
Original Poster

Minori: Advice and Info

My boyfriend and I are spending 7 days in Italy the first week of June. Because we are returning from an exhausting trek to Egypt, we decided to spend the first 3 nights relaxing on the Amalfi Coast (hopefully a day trip to Pompeii as well) and 3 nights in Rome.

We searched far and wide for budget accommodation, but all was either booked or out of our price range (which is quite low, I realize from looking at these boards). We finally settled on a nice looking place in Minori called Palazzo Coco. Hopefully it will meet our requirements of being safe and having a bed and a view, which is all we really need.

Anyway, if anyone has information on this town or experiences to share it would be much appreciated. We are looking to do one nice "special" meal either in Amalfi or Rome (which to us means 40-50 Euros each). If anyone has any reccommendations or thinks we definitely SHOULD NOT stay in this town please let me know. Also, if the hydrofoil runs to this town or we should just take the bus. Any opinions are welecome.
Apr 18th, 2006, 06:28 AM
Original Poster

Actually this might make the title of my post ridiculous, but the hotel is in Maiori..

Search this Thread